Pelican Lake is the largest navigable lake in SW Manitoba.
Size: 50+ km of shoreline
Fishing: northern pike, pickeral and perch
Recreation: Pelican Yacht Club, Manhattan Beach swimming lessons, Ninette or Belmont Senior Activity Centre
Trails: Strathcona Memorial (multi-use) Trail, Groomed 'SnoMan snowmobile trails' by Tri-Lake Trail Busters.
Golf: Pleasant Valley Golf Club is located at the south end of the lake plus 4 other clubs are within a 30 minute drive (depending upon where you are).
Casino: 1 hour to Spirit Sands Casino (Carberry) or Sky Dancer Casino (Belcourt, N.D.)
- Building at Pelican Lake
- Building materials can be delivered to site from Killarney, Brandon, or Swan Lake.
- Ask about size requirements and move-on homes (RTM's).
- Pelican Lake Riviera offers equipment rentals and aggregates. Free estimates on landscaping, driveway construction, septic tanks supply and install, etc.). Choose from rock for shoreline stabilization to large feature rocks. Butch (204) 729-7461.
Similar in many ways to Pelican but not quite as long or deep. An easy commute from Morden & area.
- Most roads in lake country are maintained year round. Check with your REALTOR®.
- The RM's of Prairie Lakes, Argyle and Cartwright Roblin are in the 23 West Planning District.